When Baird’s leadership realized that their participation metrics weren’t as strong as they hoped for in the early years of their well-being initiative, they wondered, what could they do differently to help improve their associates’ well-being? This question became the catalyst they needed to redesign the program to make room for more robust, comprehensive support.
Download their story to learn:
• The goals behind Baird’s well-being program redesign.
• How they got leadership and associate buy-in.
• What their engagement metrics look like today.
• What they’re focusing on next.
• Baird’s takeaways for developing a successful well-being program.
Get the Success Story