For Summa Health, The Invitational strengthened workplace culture.
For Mary Jo, it helped her lose weight after a heart attack.
The Invitational experience helped build a sense of camaraderie throughout Summa Health, strengthened the company culture and gave Mary Jo and her coworkers a chance to hold each other accountable to their goals.
Learn the keys to success for using challenges to maximize the effectiveness of your well-being program and help individuals reach their personal goals.
See the results of The Invitational at Summa Health:
- Mary Jo has lost 15 pounds since she started The Invitational.
- 325,069 steps per participant (Average)
- 10,434 steps per participant per day (Average)
And the skyrocketing participation rates for all our clients since The Invitational was introduced in 2017:
- 266% increase in unique users in WebMD Health Services challenges (2013 vs 2018)
- 114% increase in total challenge interactions (2017 vs 2018)
- Participants engaged with a challenge an average of 19.4 times in 2018