Ready to Get Started?
If you have questions or need additional information, speak to your
WebMD Health Services Account Lead or contact us anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of offering onsite Biometric Health Screenings?
Onsite Biometric Health Screenings are beneficial for both employers and employees. Benefits for employers include:
- WebMD Health Services management and coordination for all aspects of your organization’s biometric screenings.
- Convenient onsite screening that increases the likelihood of member participation.
- Reporting and analytics that provide insights into the top health risks facing your population. This data can be used to inform the events and rewards within your program.
- Personalized results that are automatically loaded into a health assessment and shared with participants’ coaches, ensuring a streamlined process for the individuals navigating your program.
Benefits for employees include:
- Autonomy to choose the most suitable screening location for their needs.
- A quick, 15-minute screening and review of the results with a professional right at the workplace, rather than having to schedule an appointment outside of the workday.
- A WebMD-backed, healthcare professional-provided service that ensures confidentiality and security for all participating members.
- Time-saving automation. Results can be automatically populated into their ONE Assessment, making it easier to move through their assessment and get a clear picture of their overall health status. Participants can also be automatically rewarded for completing a biometric screening if their organization has enabled rewards for this action.
Are there offsite biometric health screening options available?
Onsite screenings are the most popular format for these events, as they encourage larger participation. However, we do offer alternative screenings for those who prefer to complete them on their own time. Alternative options include:
- The use of authorized labs or pharmacies for individual screenings.
- At-home kits delivered to those who prefer to conduct their screenings in the privacy of their own home.
- Faxed records from recently conducted tests by physicians or other healthcare providers.
Learn More About Our Solutions
Daily Habits Plans help encourage long-term behavior change by breaking down a participant’s goals into shorter, actionable steps.
Our smart incentive design helps ensure that populations are motivated and fully engaged throughout their well-being journey.
Our financial wellness solution educates consumers on the basics of finances to help reduce money-related stress and enable greater overall well-being.